“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Newsmax - Poll re: Sarah Palin

Poll title is "Do You Really Like Sarah Palin?"; number of questions asked.
It's going to sign you up for breaking news alerts from NewsMax, plus after you vote it'll have an ad for an emergency radio...


I took it, but it said I'd already taken it... which is not true, however I am signed up for their breaking news alerts already . You can unsubscribe at any time. Most of the time I opt out afterwards on these things (and then clean out my cache, cookies, etc. so they can't keep following me around), but it's a small price to pay for good news so I stuck with Newsmax.

I have mixed feelings about the poll, could just be a gimmick to get you to look at one of their products, but I'm a sap when it comes to any poll involving Sarah. I'm going to do it, along with a ton of others across the country, which is something they're counting on of course!
Here's the link if u want to do it: http://news1.newsmax.com/Palin/?PROMO_CODE=7280-1

No comments: