“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jet fliers tackle bomber: Al Qaeda plot foiled in skies over Mich.

An al Qaeda terrorist tried to blow up a plane packed with Christmas travelers yesterday as it was about to land in Detroit -- but was thwarted by heroic passengers who tackled the madman, authorities said.

The 23-year-old Nigerian suffered serious burns, and at least two other passengers were injured in the terrifying violence aboard the Northwest Airlines flight from Amsterdam.

Read more: www.nypost.com/p/news/national/jet_fliers_GHGUQd0YkIkPwdHYAb8u9K#ixzz0anngtiSO

Isn't this the THIRD incident we've had this year? How many can you remember all total during the years since Sept. 11? Hmmm.... do ya think we have a problem Houston??? What's different this year than all the previous years?

Mr. Can't-We-All-Talk-and-Get-Along got his faced slapped by Sulfur-Smelling Chavez, the Russians said thanks for screwing your allies by announcing they're increasing their nuclear arsenal, he's getting trash talked about by his fellow "climate change" bozos, and now we almost lost a plane to an al Qaeda terrorist on CHRISTMAS. "Almost" only because the guy screwed up and a passenger didn't.

Hey, Merry Christmas Mr. Obama. Thanks for all you're doing for our country and our world.

I woke up all full of love, charity and joy from great times with my family, sharing the Christmas spirit. The first thing I saw flying across my desktop was the story of how so many almost lost their lives on Christmas. I am ever so thankful that those on the plane are alive and well to continue their journey. I can't believe there are people in this world who would take joy, who would feel like it was their right and mission to take innocent lives, especially on a Holy day.

It should be a message to everyone with their head in the sand that these people can't be reasoned with, that they can not be talked out of their belief system and that the only way to fight is with superior strength.

OK, I'm gonna let it go for the day and continue with my Christmas. I have more family coming today and I am looking forward to MORE COOKING ... seriously, I am really anticipating their visit, it's the perfect topper for a spectacular Christmas.

I hope all my friends had a great Christmas and that you managed to find time to remember why we celebrate. Thanks for continuing to share and read, you're all part of my extended (very extended ;-) family of friends!

No comments: