“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Obama paying people to post on blogs, twitter, etc.???

I love having all the Read My Lipstick Network blogs in my "follow" list, I learn SO much. Thanks to all of my fellow bloggers who dig up info and care to share.

So the goal is to create apathy?
November 2, 2008 rightwingchicky-->

I was listening to some Rush and reading some blogs and came across this tidbit of information. It appears that there have been paid trolls on youtube, twitter, blogs, etc to create a general sense of apathy or the feeling that it is a lost cause. I have seen plenty of these types of postings and they are all very similar in nature. Stick to talking points and frequently insulting people who have opposing views. Always laying claim that there is a landslide win for Obama. (whoever wins will NOT win by a landslide. I believe this will be a VERY close election)
http://rightwingchicky.wordpress.com/2008/11/02/so-the-goal-is-to-create-apathy/

No comments: