We are concluding debate on the substitute amendment. After debate, we expect our final series of votes at approximately 4:30 – 4:45 p.m.:
1) Neugebauer (R-TX) Amendment (15 Minutes)
2) Flake (R-AZ) Amendment (5 Minutes)
3) Camp (R-MI)/Cantor (R-VA) Amendment in the Nature of a Substitute (5 Minutes)
Up to ten minutes of debate on the Motion to Recommit…
4) Motion to Recommit (15 Minutes)
5) Final Passage of H.R. 1 – American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (5 Minutes)
We expect these to be the final votes of the day and week.