“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eye-opening Video on "Progressives" Agenda!

Hat tip to @HighPlainsBlogger (HPB)!

In sharing this video on Twitter, HPB said to grab a stiff drink. Was he ever right on that one! This video is from back in March of last year and their campaign efforts have ended, but the thought process behind this initiative is flat out mind boggling.

I don't know that I've ever seen the behind-the-scenes maneuvering laid out so clearly and openly. After watching this, I went wandering around the Internet looking at "progressive" sites, something I've avoided doing. Yes, I get bits and pieces, but I'm not one to read the Daily Kos or the Huffington Post. I get enough of the liberal agenda from the mainstream media (and the nasty comments left on my blogs ;-)

In the video below the presenter is very professional and matter-of-fact. Not so with any other site or commentary I found.

Grab yourself your tonic of choice and listen to this carefully. It's worth watching twice.



If the video doesn't work, click here to view.

No comments: