“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alaskan Pilots Do NOT Want Us to Elect Sarah Palin!!!

A friend of ours just got back from a big fly-in for pilots of some type small airplane. Pilots came from all over the country for the big multi-day shindig. According to our friend, to a man all of the pilots from Alaska tried their best to talk everyone out of voting for Sarah Palin.

I was shocked given her high approval ratings and all the good reports from Alaska. I could understand one, maybe two, but not all of these guys. I have no idea how many we're talking about, but it was more than a few!

Why? Why? Why?

It's because they don't want to lose her as Governor!
They said she is the first truly honest Governor they've had.
They said she was doing a great job.
They said they wanted to keep her!

Talk about a huge endorsement for Sarah Palin as Vice President!

Did I scare you? Did you think this was going to be something bad? It is bad. It's bad for Obama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog!!! Good Job!

I will twitter some of your postings and links.