“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Breaking Up With Barack Obama

Ladies and gents in the Read My Lipstick Network (and others) you just have to read this great blog. We need to invite Conservative Insights to be a member of our network, she's priceless! Thanks to Coyote Blue Jay for finding this and sharing.

Breaking Up With Barack Obama
Nauseated. That is the overwhelming feeling I have now every time I see Obama on television. Now to be clear, I don't dislike the man personally and it's not even political, it has just become too much. He is everywhere and you cannot escape him, its like the guy has decided the only way to win is to suffocate the electorate with his presence. Last night's infomercial is what finally put it over the top. The music, the wheat flowing in the wind...did I mention the music? Obama was his usual catatonic self, lit in a setting worthy of a Werther's Hard Candy commercial and that is when it hit me: it has finally become too much and I think the electorate is ready to end their relationship with Obama....
http://conservativeinsights.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/10/breaking-up-wit.html

No comments: