“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 9, 2008

John McCain Launches New Ad - Ayers

This one is a 90 second ad on Barack Obama and Bill Ayers. I'm popping the ad on here, but we have all the background and supporting documentation on the Republican Candidates blog. You're welcome to pull anything you'd like from the Republican Candidate blog, it's all official stuff from campaigns and some occasional comments (when I just can't help myself ;-)

I'm hoping the Bill Ayers connection is just the first one they're going to go after. If you've read any of the books that are out about Obama (Obama Nation, The Case Against Barack Obama, and another one, can't remember the title) you'll find he has made a lot of very, very questionable choices in his relationships. Certainly not the kind of choices I'd want my President to have made.

I understand Barack Obama's friends in Kenya have arrested the author of Obama Nation because he was over there looking for ties that would and will cause Obama some problems. I'll try to look into that more and share it on here. I noticed yesterday that one of our Read My Lipstick Network bloggers had a bit about it, guess that's a good place to start!

No comments: