“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, October 27, 2008

McCain-Palin - I can't wait to see them in the White House!

Isn't it going to be great in January when John McCain and Sarah Palin move into the White House? I can't wait for the changes we're going to see!

I know everyone keeps dumping on how minute the earmarks are, but to me they're a big thing. It speaks to the mindset of those we've elected, their ego, their need for power, their need to stay elected and their lack of concern for our hard-earned tax dollars.

I saw a thing today from the Wall Street Journal comparing the tax plans of Barack Obama and John McCain. It spelled out very clearly how much better McCain's plan will be for all, not just the few.

I'm in the process of re-reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I highly recommend it to everyone. I don't agree with everything she puts forth, but I think it is a timely read given what we're hearing from the Obama campaign.

I am hearing more and more enthusiasm for our ticket! Today while scanning through blogs and email messages I saw the news about the W.A.M. '08 group (http://www.wam08.org/ I think). This is a group of thousands and thousands and thousands of Independent, Democrat and Republican groups and individuals working together to get McCain-Palin elected.

Then I received an update from http://www.teamsarah.org/ and saw the huge increases in numbers overnight! It jumped 10,000 in just one day! Impressive don't you think?

And then I saw the post by one of my fellow bloggers about the http://www.catholicvote.org/ (or .com?) group that is over a million strong. Pro-LIFE, which should mean pro-McCain-Palin.

There are many, many people who are working hard, doing things that aren't making it into the mainstream media. We can do this friends, we can and will win on Nov. 4th! Start thinking about all the great things the future holds for us with Sarah Palin out there working to make us oil independent! She's going to be a superb advocate for our special needs children, too.

Palin and McCain are going to be able to make great strides in Washington to clean up the rabble. I think they'll probably be fighting a Democrat Congress, but in two years if we keep working we can hand them enough votes to work miracles during the last two years of this term.

I noted that Priests for Life (Catholic group) is asking members to pray every night for the right choice on Nov. 4th (or something like that). I think all Christians and those of any praying faith should be joining them in sending up prayers for wisdom for voters.

Loved the slogan I heard shouted out today at a Palin rally: Use your brain, vote McCain! Catchy.

No comments: